Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Curriculum choices for 2012-13

I usually have at least a couple of posts dedicated to my curriculum choices for the following year. I typically change a couple of things when it gets closer to the start of the next school year, but this is what I have picked so far.

Isaac, Third Grade

Language Arts (Language, Spelling and Penmanship (cursive)
A Beka




Bible (in addition to AWANA)
Christian Light


Math
Teaching Textbooks


World Geography
Expedition Earth


Science
Creation or Evolution? by Mission Imperative


**Various online unit studies on subjects of interest

Graham, Pre-K

Still thinking about this one, but considering "All about Reading"


And "Before Five in a Row"


I have decided one of my favorite parts of Spring is narrowing down curriculum choices for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment