Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This past year was the first year of homeschooling Isaac. Looking back at the past few months, I can say that I have learned a ton. I can also say that it has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. They say your first year of homeschooling is always the most difficult, and I hope that is true for us. Probably the most challenging thing has been managing a toddler while trying to teach Isaac. Next year, I am implementing several solutions to this issue, which I will detail in later blog postings.
Homeschooling is definitely a journey, with a starting point, an ending point, and many hills and valleys in between. Through this blog, I hope to detail our journey. I plan to record ideas I have, things we have tried, things I hope to try, Isaac and Graham's progress and my own ramblings as I find my way.

1 comment:

  1. I think our first year was our most intense year. We had some great times, but were just figuring it all out, so we had lots of hard times too. Looking forward to watching you joy in the journey and hope that your second year is all that you hope it to be! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete