Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

January and February Preschool Unit Study: Snow, Winter and the Arctic

Much like the months of January and February in North Dakota, this unit study seemed to drag on and on and on. Mostly because of some other things this mama has had going on in my life, I haven't had the time or energy to focus on doing alot of the fun stuff I had planned on doing. However, we did get to some fun things.
We made these adorable polar bears (Isaac says they look more like Panda bears, but whatever!)
I made this cute snowman felt playset (thanks Pinterest!)
We also made these adorable penguin footprints (I am a sucker for any craft that involves their little hands or feet...they always end up in my "art projects to keep" momento box!).  Thanks again, Pinterest!
We did several ice-related experiments, which Graham had a ball with.  Some (like this one pictured below) I got off of Pinterest.
The others we did were part of the arctic kit we got from our Kiwi Crate.  I LOVE our Kiwi crates, and Graham does too.  These photos are from a robot inspired kit we got a few months ago.




And last, but not least, are some of the winter-inspired reads we picked up at the library!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment