Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whew! It's been a long time since I have posted anything here. We have been in summer mode around here...lots of fun and unstructured time. Although I dread the start of winter anytime soon, I am ready to get back to regular routine. There is comfort in that, and my kids both do better behaviorally with structure.
Next week I am planning to use most of the week for planning and getting our homeschool room in order.
Here are some of my goals for the upcoming year:
(1) keep focused on why I am homeschooling (relationship with my children and relationship with Christ) and not get so side-tracked on stress and achievement.
(2) Isaac reading strongly by the end of the year
(3) Graham having a strong grasp on preschool concepts--numbers, colors, shapes, etc.
(4) Isaac doing addition and subtraction comfortably
(6) Isaac on a daily chore system
(7) Isaac participating in TKD, AWANA, gymnastics, possibly something pertaining to

No comments:

Post a Comment