Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Well, we are finishing up our school year. I have found that the art of homeschooling has much to do with letting go and praying you did a "good enough" job. I know we are only talking kindergarten here, but there are so many foundational things that we did this year. I hope what we learned will serve as a good foundation for the things to come.
I would like to do some fun things with Isaac this summer, including reading a book that would be enjoyable for him. One thought I had was to do the book "My Side of the Mountain," which is a story about a boy surviving in the wilderness. I think that would be of interest to him, and I know there are tons of resources out there that compliment that book.
I will also be getting our workbox system ready to go this summer, as well as reorganizing our homeschooling space to be a little bit more user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment