Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sihouettes

As our last Pioneer project before we hit the states of the Southwest United States, we did silouettes this morning. I have seen tutorials on several different websites on doing this the old-fashioned way, and they never tell you how hard it is. Trying to get a four year old to sit still enough to trace his shadow on the wall is challenging to the say the least. Nevertheless, this is what our "finished product" looked like. Sad, I know.


Because I want to do this totally awesome silhouette necklace for myself from The Nester

I decided to engage the help of good, old-fashioned technology in the way of Photoshop.
Here are the new and improved silhouettes that will be hanging around my neck (haven't done baby's yet).
Graham

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment